Friday, June 14, 2013

May Winners

Ok, so having the kids out of school is really throwing me for a loop.  I used to have a list of the things that needed to be done and when they needed to be completed.  My boys have been out of school for 1 week and I feel as if my world has turned upside down.

Needless to say, I'm running a little late on announcing the May winners, so let's not wait any longer.

Our DT Favorites for May are:

Elisabeth Sarkis
 
 
Paula Flavia
 
 
Sally Cranney
 
As always, our DT Favs are invited to be Guest Designers.  Please send an email to colormescrappy@gmail.com so we can forward the July challenges to you.
 
Thanks and Congratulations!
 
 
 
And our random winner of May is:
 
Lynn A.
 
Challenge #38, Entry 11
 
Please send us an email to colormescrappy@gmail.com so we can forward your address to
 


5 comments:

  1. Uauuu thank you ladies, I'm so happy!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice ladies, really really happy and flattered and happy to be guest desing with my friend Lisa Sarkis.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS girls, & it's wonderful to see Elisabeth & Paula up here - you girls really, really deserve this recognition...gorgeous pages everyone:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girls, fabulous layouts
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! I love your beautiful pages!!!!! And congrats to Lynn, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS