Saturday, June 15, 2013

Challenge #40

Here in Michigan, nice weather is just too short.  Our summer months seem to go by just way to fast.  Once summer hits, our schedule fills up with activity after activity.  The kids have their activities, my husband and I have our activities, and to top it with family trips, I have very few free weekends available.

Next Saturday, my mother-in-law and I will be bicycling across Michigan.  I'm not sure of the exact mileage, but it's somewhere just under 300 miles.  We have 6 straight days of cycling with camping each night.  As you ladies are scrapping away, think of me!

Okay, lets get on with the next challenge!!

 
Wowza!  Check out these colors.  I fell in love with these colors.  They are so bright and cheerful!  The possibilities are truly endless with this combination!!
 
I'm excited to see your creations.
 
 
 
The twist this time around is to use:
 
a black & white photo
 
AND
 
a square/grid pattern
 
Challenge Deadline is June 30 @ midnight EST
 
 
I love seeing new faces on our blog.  Along with those new faces, we get to see creations made by fabulous guest designers.  This month, we were privileged to have
 
Julie Tucker-Wolek
 
 
 
Paula Flavia
 
 
I want to thank you for being our guest designers for the month of June.  Your dedication to Color Me Scrappy is appreciated by Pam and I, as well as the entire DT.
 
 
And now onto our Design Team.  Really, these ladies have just rocked this challenge.  This challenge marks the end of another term.  We will be losing a couple of these talented ladies.  I wish them the best of luck in all their endeavors.

 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 




6 comments:

  1. Loving the colors and loveeeeeeeeee what everyone created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the GD have rocked the challenge, as have the other DT Members

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this challenge and it looks like our guest designers and design team did, too! Awesome work!!! Good luck to the DT members who are leaving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladis such a nice challenge, with a really gorgeous palet, all great creations...xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS