Thursday, December 20, 2012

Challenge #22

Christmas is right around the corner, but I'm pretty excited about it this year because I am home with my family.  For the last 3 years, we lived away from family and it really made the Holiday Season more stressful.  I ordered all the kids presents online and had them shipped either to my dad's house or my mother-in-laws.  Then, when we came to town, usually 2 days before Christmas, I had to rush around and wrap everything and of course, find those last minute gifts for the ones that I missed.

This year is much more relaxed.  All my presents are wrapped and under the tree, I have lights decorating the exterior of the house, and overall, I am one cool cucumber.  A total opposite from years past.

 
Let's not forget our fabulous sponsor for December.
 
 
The Beary Scrap has generously given a $20 GC to their store!!!  Be sure to check out their site for the latest and the greatest supplies on the market!
 
 
Let's move onto the next challenge.  This challenge runs from
 
December 20, 2012
 
thru
 
January 3, 2013
 
This color palette is a great one.  We've decided to stay away from the traditional Christmas colors to give you a challenge.  Think outside the box on this one...  have fun with it!
 
 
For this challenge, you must use
 
Ribbon
 
on your layout!
 
 
Let's see what our DT has come up with for this challenge...
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Wow ladies.. What awesome lo's.. I looove those colors..!! You go Sharon..You rock!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Gabe!!!!

    Great job, as always, Team B!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Color-Me-Scrappy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS